Thursday, December 22, 2011

Great news from our Sponsor and an early Christmas Present for You!!!

So I interrupt this crazy Holiday week to bring some really great news!!!  Infinit Nutrition has agreed to help sponsor me for the marathon!



What this means:

Are you an Infinit Customer?  Use the code "firegirl" at checkout to save 10% on your order and Infinit passes your savings to us!
Are you considering switching to Infinit?  Use the code "firegirl" at checkout to save 10% on your order, and Infinit passes your savings to us!
Do you know anyone who uses Infinit or is thinking about it?  Pass on the discount code to them.  Let's get this out there!

Tomorrow you'll see another blog post about my Infinit journey and the evolution of my nutrition to where I am now.  I started using Infinit before they became a sponsor.  Give their custom blend nutrition a chance, and you'll see why they have such a great product!
Infinit Nutrition really is an amazing product, but even more-they are an awesome company.  So send over your order today and help us fund scholarships!

You can find Infinit Nutrition's American Website here .

No comments:

Post a Comment